South Africa is a country on the southernmost tip of the African continent, marked by several distinct ecosystems. Inland safari destination Kruger National Park is populated by big game. The Western Cape offers beaches, lush winelands around Stellenbosch and Paarl, craggy cliffs at the Cape of Good Hope, forest and lagoons along the Garden Route, and the city of Cape Town, beneath flat-topped Table Mountain. South African Rand is the currency and SA uses 11 official languages. South Africa is renowned for its wines and is one of the world’s largest producers of gold. South Africa has the strongest economy in Africa, and is an influential player in African politics. In 2010, South Africa hosted the first Football World Cup to be held on the African continent.
Starting From: LKR. 425,000 per person
Rates are subject to change and are based on availability
Hotel: 3 Star The Cabanas (Standard Twin Room) – Johannesburg
Inclusions of Diverse South AfricaFeel Like Home...
• Return economy class air ticket as per the above itineraries + all applicable taxes.
• Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Meet and greet.
• Meals as specified in the itinerary.
• Twin Bed Room.
• Tv & Wifi Facilities.
• Transfers as mentioned in the itinerary.
• English speaking tourist guide.
• Entrance fees as specified in the itinerary.
• Kruger Park Safari.
• Private Full Day Cape Peninsula Tour.
• Game Drives as mentioned in the itinerary.
Guest Reviews (0 reviews)
Enjoy Your Time